2D Machine Guidance (MG)
The 210 X4 can be fitted with the Link-Belt® 2D Machine Guidance (MG) system to help improve excavator operations on projects such as trenching for underground utilities and pipelines, digging footers and basements, site prep, building roads and mass excavation. Simply input the target depth, cross slope, and or mainfall slope required from the job and the system will provide visual and audible indication to help the operator maintain a desired grade thus eliminating under or over excavating.
2D MG leverages the existing machine monitor and eliminates clutter inside the cab. The 2D MG system also utilizes external inertial measurement unit (IMU) sensors to provide highly accurate guidance at a lower cost compared to “in-cylinder sensors”.
- Utilizes the machine monitor for all 2D MG operations.
- The 2D MG monitor indicates the position of the attachment relative to the target grade at all times providing the operator the information he needs without relying on a grade checker.
- Measurement mode enables the operator to use the excavator attachment as a precise measuring tool.
- Guidance mode displays depth, attachment angle, height & depth limitation alarm.
- Guidance system only, operator is in full control of the machine.
- Operators are up to 30% more productive with 2D MG compared to without technology.
Link-Belt 210 X4
Available now for use on Link-Belt 210 X4 excavators.
Questions? Contact your local Link-Belt Excavator dealer for more information.
Locate Your Dealer
2D Machine Control (MC)
The Link-Belt 2D Machine Control (MC) system enables operators to dramatically improve their productivity and accuracy.